Enjoy a Spotless Ambiance with Tile Cleaning & Sofa Cleaning Services Noida

I have beautiful golden-brown colored travertine tiles in my drawing room. I also have brick-colored ceramic tiles in bedrooms and granite tiles in kitchen and washrooms. My house cleaner manually cleaned these tiles with gentle floor cleaning agents and water. The regular cleaning did not prevent discoloration of tiles and deposition of dirt within grout lines. The failed cleaning measures frustrated me and I contacted The Maids.in upon my friend’s suggestion.
The professional cleaners removed the stains and dirt depositions through vapor cleaning. My tiles finally looked clean and spotless. I now recommend The Maids.in to everybody. They provide the best tile cleaning in Delhi. I have found these experts to excel in every aspect of cleaning. I have used their upholstery cleaning services for home textiles. I consider them to provide the best sofa cleaning services Noida.

Tile Cleaning Process:
The professionals of The Maids.in checked the flooring tiles before starting the cleaning process. They considered vapor cleaning suitable for dirt removal from the grout line of the tiles.
  • The vapor has low moisture content than condensed steam jets. This features turns vapor suitable for different types of surfaces and materials. The cleaning experts of The Maids.in used a vapor cleaner with nylon detail brushes attached to its cleaning disc.
  • The rotary vapor cleaner sprayed jets of moderately concentrated steam at the grout line. The powerful steam dissolved the hardened dirt particles. The nylon brushes removed the loosened dirt from the grout line in rotational motion. The entire process seemed effortless.
  • The cleaning professionals removed the dirt with front-and-back movement of the machine. The efficient vapor-cleaning machine saved the professionals from repeating the process. The single drag of the rotary machine was enough to clean the grout lines.
  • They applied clean water to stop the dirt from hardening until the completion of entire process. They used Manmachine’s wet/dry vacuum cleaner to lift the dirty water off the floor.
  • I was speechless by the spotless tiles in the rooms and I thank The Maids.in for this excellent service.
Sofa Cleaning Process:
The professionals of The Maids.in won me over with their superb performance during tile cleaning. Once again, I asked for their assistance to turn my upholsteries as immaculate as the floor-tiles.
  • The cleaning experts used Manmachine’s proprietary upholstery cleaning machine to remove stains from my sofa and padded chairs. This machine use extraction method to clean the surface.
  • This machine had a detergent tank placed inside to carry water-mixed cleaning solution. It also had a residual tank inside to retain the extracted dirty water. Its armchair nozzle cleaned every inch of my sofa and chairs without any damage to the cover.
  • The cleaning experts avoided harsh chemicals and used Manmachine’s pH neutral cleaning solution. The dual-hose sprayed detergent mixed water onto the surface and immediately extracted the dirt-filled water with the armchair nozzle. The dirt or food stains vanished with each drag. The cleaning process finished within an hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep cleaning service effectively clean and maintain homes

The Benefits of Hiring Office Cleaning Services

Things to know before you hire Deep Cleaning Service in Noida