Enjoy Immaculate Rooms and Clean Gardens with Professional Home Cleaning Services

I have a big house and an extended garden area. It is hard for me to keep this large house clean due to my age. My house cleaner is not aware of proper cleaning techniques and the floorings lost their shine due to her inefficiency. I have also been unable to take care of my garden for a few weeks. I needed an expert gardener and cleaner to tend to the necessities of my house and garden.
The home cleaning services of The Maids.in have saved me from hiring two professionals for two separate jobs. The expert cleaners of this organization are trained to handle the exterior and interior cleaning necessities of every house. They presented three cleaning packages and I selected the Home Sparkle package. This exclusive package caters premium-quality carpet cleaning services Noida.

Exclusivity of Home Sparkle Package
Buffing, Scrubbing & Polishing of Floors
I considered steam-mopping to be premium-quality floor cleaning service until I received the ‘Home Sparkle’ package. My floors received buffing, scrubbing and polishing through the professionals of The Maids.in. This package was perfect for the tarnished floors of my house.
  • I have marble floorings in the drawing room and hardwood flooring in bedrooms and guestroom. I have granite flooring in the kitchen and matt-finished tiles in washrooms. I did not know these floorings required different cleaning materials, polishing agents and equipment.
  • The experts of Maids.in used a rotary floor machine to buff the marble and granite floors without any chemical. They used pH neutral floor cleaning agents from Manmachine Works.
  • There is polyurethane coating on the hardwood floors of bedrooms. The experts used vacuum cleaner to remove the loose dirt and dust. They mixed a few drops of neutral cleaning agent with water and used this solution to remove the stains, manually. They used water-based urethane material to polish the hardwood floors, manually.
Upholstery Cleaning & Leather Conditioning
The sofa-set in my drawing room has premium-quality leather covering. The cover was dry vacuumed once a week and had lost its prime glory. The cover had greyish patches in some places.
  • My family members, maid and I were unable to remove these dark patches after numerous attempts. The professionals of Maids.in removed these dark spots after single try.
  • The professionals used upholstery-cleaning machine to remove these patches with spray-cleaning technique. This machine used pH neutral chemicals to dissolve and remove stains with armchair nozzles. It was able to remove the toughest stains at one go.
  • The cleaning experts also used this machine to remove stains from my precious woolen carpet. The sofas and carpet started smiling radiantly after this thorough cleaning.
  • The professionals also lubricated the leather sofas and other leather accessories in my house with gentle leather conditioners. This type of conditioning is keeping my leather products safe from humidity.
Garden, Terrace & Pathway Cleaning
The home cleaning services of Maids.in had turned my terrace, garden and pathway into clean play-areas for my grandchildren.
  • The professional cleaners removed the leaves and debris from my garden and terrace. They pulled out the weeds and performed necessary pruning and clipping of the trees.
  • They used a pressure-washer to clean the terrace, pathway and exterior walls of my house with hot-water jets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep cleaning service effectively clean and maintain homes

The Benefits of Hiring Office Cleaning Services

Things to know before you hire Deep Cleaning Service in Noida