Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Turn Your Carpets Spotless Gently

I have carpets at the waiting lounge and at my personal chamber. It is hard to keep these carpets clean, as numerous individuals visit my travel agency every day and tread over these carpets. My favourite carpets lost their original colors due to the layers of dirt particles. The simple vacuuming could not restore their original look and I was at my wit’s end. The Maids.in came to my rescue after I contacted them for office cleaning . They visited my office to plan a cleaning-program based on my specific needs. They checked the quality and condition of the carpets in my office and drew a separate plan for its cleaning.

Bonnet Mopping
The cleaning experts from The Maids.in suggested bonnet carpet cleaning to remove the tough stains from my carpet. They assured me about the safety of my carpet through bonnet cleaning. They used a 100% cotton bonnet to clean the acrylic carpets in my office.

Primary Step
·         They attached the cotton bonnet to the driver present on the bottom of the floor buffer. This exclusive cotton bonnet had tightly twisted fibres on one side for the scrubbing of carpet. These tight fibres can agitate and shear soiling particles from the carpet.
·         The other side of the bonnet had loose loops of cotton for the perfect soaking of cleaning solution.
·         The cleaning professionals of The Maids.in divided the carpet in smaller 10-inch x 10-inch areas.
·         They used the floor-buffer to spray a pH neutral cleaning solution into these areas and let the solution sit for a few minutes. The bonnet scrubbed the dissolved dirt particles off the carpet.

      Final Step
  • The thorough scrubbing of cotton bonnet and the gentle cleaning solution turned my dirty carpets spotless.
  •  The professionals used a proprietary upholstery-cleaning machine to extract the water and solution out of the carpets’ fibre. It is essential to remove the moisture out of the carpets. The moisture creates an ideal ground for the growth of mould, bacteria or fungi.
  • The cleaning experts of The Maids.in finished the home cleaning with the drying of carpets. They used carpet-dryers to thoroughly dry the carpets from different directions.
  •  My carpets looked clean and smelled fresh without any damage due to exclusive service of The Maids.in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep cleaning service effectively clean and maintain homes

The Benefits of Hiring Office Cleaning Services

Things to know before you hire Deep Cleaning Service in Noida